Welcome to the world of hassle free traveling!
WhichAirline.com now offers combinations of low cost airlines’ flights.
What does it mean for you? You can find the combinations of flights operated by different low cost airlines faster than before. This alternative can be also much cheaper. Moreover, you don’t have to buy these flights separately - thanks to our new integration of Skypicker.com’s offers you can book them all at once.
Good news everyone! WhichAirline.com launches airfare deals alerts and you can now subscribe to the best deals from your city!
How does it work? WhichAirline.com automatically compares thousands of flights and fares and selects the best deals for you. Low cost airlines are included. If you want to subscribe to the airfare deals from you city just fill in email address and that’s it - you don’t have to fill in any of those online forms.
And this is how an email alert looks like
Check it out yourself! You can find more details here.
Last year we successfully launched Tripomatic for iPhone, which has been downloaded over 100.000 times and now accounts for more than 50% of all trips created on Tripomatic. Android version of the app has been our #1 customer request and we are very excited to finally deliver Tripomatic to Android users.
Get Tripomatic for Android from Google Play.
Did you know that flying from London Heathrow can be twice as expensive as from London Gatwick? Or, that the cheapest airport to fly from is located in Poland? Our WhichAirline.com team compared 30 European airports and has some surprising revelations for you! Is your favourite airport ranked among the cheapest or the most expensive?
WhichAirline.com compared 30 airports in Europe, using the average ticket price per km as a way to compare the overall price levels. Long haul destinations were not taken into account. The research also covered prices for airport parking and airport transport.
The research is available also in:
We are looking for people that would help us test our websites and applications. Be the first to see new features in our software and help us find bugs!
- Work from home, usually just few hours each month over the weekend
- Be given a list of new features that we need to test prior we release the software and a series of routine tasks that you need to perform in selected internet browsers
- Report all bugs you find including screenshots and steps necessary to reproduce them
- Extra bonus for the best tester of the week
- Possibility to test on iPhone
- Experienced internet user
- Ability to find and report bugs
- Basic understanding of how internet works (You should e.g. be able to tell the difference among HTML, AJAX, URL etc.). Advanced knowledge is certainly welcome.
- Be demanding
If you want to apply please fill in this form. Good luck!
Tripomatic now allows you to see your trip plan in a new way. We’ve just launched a new feature that we call the “trip infographic”.
The trip infographic is not only a beautiful visual representation of your trip plan. It is packed with useful information about your trip too. And it’s not just an image, try moving your mouse around to see more.
Go ahead and try it yourself on Tripomatic.com.
Good news everyone! WhichAirline.com does not cease to evolve and this time we are proud to present several new features that make traveller’s life easier.
So, what’s new this time?
1. New anywhere-search
Imagine that you feel like going on a trip but you don’t have a particular destination in mind. You’d rather find a good flight deal and let the price determine the choice of destination. Now, you can enter where you’re travelling from, press „anywhere“ and get the current deals to all destinatinations at once.
You can also filter the deals according to the country
2. Improved search without dates
WhichAirline.com doesn’t need specific dates to find a reasonable airfare deal for you. Simply enter your airport of origin and destination and then browse airlines and price estimates.
3. Mobile version
You can also search flights on your mobile or tablet now! It is easy and intuitive. This is how our visual flight search looks like on iPhone - check it out yourself!
WhichAirline.com today launches an innovative flight search that helps to find the best flights very easily and quickly thanks to its visual interface.
Instead of showing a chaotic list of results, WhichAirline.com shows flights in neatly arranged graphs with visual hints for flight duration and all stopovers. The new search assesses both price and duration of flights and shows a list of the best results sorted by price to duration ratio.
Check it out yourself!
And this is how the new flight details are shown:
Do you like it or not? Tell us what you think!
We have a dream. We would like to have the best mobile apps for trip planning all over the world. We want to create two teams - for Android and iOS. Would you like to be a part of it?
This is a full-time job in Brno, Czech Republic.
If you want to:
- be a co-creator of a unique project (possibly team leader of Android or iOS)
- be a part of the team prefering quality instead of quantity
- work in surroundings which appreciates invention and creativity
- be there, where dreams come true
then you’re the man (or woman) we’re looking for.
You should meet this criterias:
- good development skills for Android or iOS platform
- Some experience with development in general and some with development of Android or iOS
- at least intermediate level of English
- attention to detail, willingness to learn new things
- motivating salary and quarterly bonus
- flexible working hours
- many employee benefits (catering allowance, language courses, free drinks, further training, paid overtime, vacation allowance etc.)
If you want to join our team, please send your CV at email@example.com.
For 16 most popular European low cost airline we compared their baggage allowances, costs and fees and bring you an ultimate guide for your next trip. Check our latest infographic made by WhichAirline.com team and find out how to save and what to avoid.